Building New SkillsYou’re an emergency department physician – you know how to care for patients. But, being a business leader, manager, and owner requires a new set of skills. Before your ConciER™ FSED opens, we’ll assess your leadership and business skills, and provide you with individualized training and coaching to help you succeed. By the time you first open the doors of your ConciER FSED, you’ll have the knowledge and skills you need to be successful.
MSO ServicesYou became a physician to care for patients. We strongly believe you should be able to spend your valuable time focusing on them. That’s why our subsidiary, ConciER MSO, provides a variety of support services to help your ConciER FSED run smoothly. To help you focus on patient care, we:
- Help you recruit and select an office administrator to handle the facility's day-to-day operations
- Provide medical coding and billing services
- Give you tools to help you hire and train nurses and technicians
- Provide marketing materials and assist you with your marketing strategy and execution
- Negotiate lower prices on inventory and medical supplies
In addition to the entire suite of support services we provide, we also give you your own copy of our Operations Manual. Our Operations Manual will help you establish necessary workplace practices and policies. It is a go-to resource for everything from hiring and employment policies, creating a safe workplace, to inventory control. Other franchise owners just like you have found that the operations manual easily creates the policies they need to run many aspects of a new business safely and efficiently. And it’s just one part of becoming a ConciER FSED owner.