- ConciER™ FSED
- Business Support
- Franchise Info
- About Us
- Request Franchise Information
The ConciER™ MSO
A successful ConciER™ FSED facility requires the support of an entire ecosystem of vendors and systems that understand its needs. For example, in many states, FSEDs need to properly address coding and billing so that they can collect both the physician fee and the facility fee.
ConciER™ Management Services Organization (MSO) provides the logistical and technology infrastructure required to support a nationwide newtork of affiliated FSEDs. It manages the complex chain of logistics, negotiates national relationships with specialty vendors, and establishes common technology platforms. In addition to all of this, the ConciER MSO can:
- Identify and develop best practices for management services for the ConciER FSED network
- Provide specialty management services to the ConciER FSED network
- Select software platforms which suit the needs of the FSED network
As a management services organization, ConciER MSO serves as an advocate for the the FSED network. The team negotiates national accounts and discounts on behalf of the members of the ConciER FSED network.
The ConciER™ Management Services Organization (MSO) has simplified the process of managing a free-standing emergency department. That way, you as a physician, can spend more time caring for patients and reclaim your life for yourself and your family.
The ConciER MSO provides the following core elements of support to ConciER™ FSED facilities.
- Medical coding and billing services: because FSEDs are still relatively new, they require specialty coding and specific billing practices to receive proper reimbursement
- Office Administrator recruitment and selection: we locate the person with the right skills and experience to serve this key role in your FSED facility
- Payroll services: integrated management of your facility’s payroll
ConciER MSO uses a combination of in-house talent and partner companies to deliver these services to the ConciER FSED network.
In addition to these core services, ConciER MSO also offers a variety of on-demand and optional management services to ConciER facilities.
The ConciER™ management services organization (MSO) leverages the value of common technology standards across the ConciER™ FSED network.
- Electronic Healthcare Records (EMR/EHR) systems
- Practice Management System
Seamless integration between these systems makes it easier for data to flow from physician to coder. It reduces the chances for error.
National Accounts and Partners
In many ways, the strength of the ConciER™ FSED network comes because individual franchises function as part of a larger group. This buying power allows for negotiated rates with national vendors. Some samples inlcude:
- Facility management
- Inventory management
When you’re a part of the ConciER FSED network, you’ve got the power of a national brand on your side. That’s how being in business for yourself, but not by yourself comes together.